In today’s world, taking care of your online safety has become a top priority for users. These precautions are not in vain because, as you know, browsers collect a lot of information about you, and advertisers then use it for their purposes. To help you keep your confidential information with you, Avast has released a new product – AntiTrack Premium. In addition to your protection on the Internet, this program also provides account control. In this article, we will do a detailed review of Avast AntiTrack Premium Key and define its features and how it works.
Avast AntiTrack Premium functionalities
The main features of the avast antitrack premium key are as follows:
- Protecting personal data from being harvested from the Internet and alerting against successfully blocked attempts to steal the user’s confidential information
- Masking actual user behavior to improve privacy levels
- Canceling personalized advertising
- Automatically customized deletion of browser history
All these features guarantee users complete security while visiting various resources on the Internet, so you can be sure that your personal information will not fall into the hands of hackers and you will maintain complete anonymity online.
Avast AntiTrack Premium interface
The main menu of the program allows users to view general information and system status. The program consists of several elements:
- Tracking Activity- notifies you of the sources that have tried to steal your data and display a list of these programs and the number of attempts
- Top Tracking Sites – counts and flags the five most frequent tracking sites
- Total Tracking Attempts Blocked – is a kind of report and shows the total number of tracking attempts that were made in a certain period (month, six months, year)
- Browsing Datasheet – shows the date of the last time the browser was cleared of cookies and other items, as well as the number of programs cleared
- Total Cookies – shows the total number of cookies for all browsers
- Privacy Score Indicator -shows an overall score that is based on the number of features included in the privacy settings
Avast AntiTrack Premium protects client data depending on the browser selected. Immediately after installation, you will be prompted to install a browser extension, but you can skip this step and later just enable digital fingerprint protection in the Browsers tab.
Managing the data stored on the system
To enter and configure certain information that can be stored in the system you need to go to the My Tracks tab. There, at the top of the screen, you will be able to see interesting statistics about the cookies deleted by the program, these statistics will be updated every week. You can configure the deletion of cookies for each browser separately by adjusting the deletion settings.
The application also has a whitelist function for URLs in which you can enter certain links so that Avast AntiTrack Premium does not monitor and delete cookies.